Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Babycakes, How I Love Thee.

When I woke up this morning, I had a reminder in my inbox about the GiltCity sale for Babycakes NYC Cupcakes & Cookies, and judging by the fact that I had no plans today, I figured it would be a great day to use that coupon and to check out the storefront.









I'm still drooling over the maple donut and chocolate chip cookies. The store was much smaller than I thought it would be, but was adorable. I loved the little sign outside and the girls' uniforms by Built By Wendy are to die for. If I ever open my bakery, wearing a cute uniform will be high up on the list of priorities.

If you still act right now, for $11 you can get two cupcakes and 6 cookies. Run, don't walk, people!

http://www.giltcity.com/los-angeles/lababycakes


No comments:

Post a Comment