Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Cat's Meow

As most of my friends and family know, I love cats. I have my own little furry guy named Ringo, and whenever I see a cute cat t-shirt or accessory, I grab it instantly. That is what happened when I first laid eyes on this adorable cat dress from Romwe. From the see through polka dot top to the big bow in the middle, I was sold. I just got it in the mail today and I don't want to take it off. It's definitely my new favorite dress!


{still feeling super excited about my new John Lennon ring I bought on eBay!}


{also obsessing over my new Macaron earrings from Little Sweet Thing}


Outfit:

Dress: Romwe  |   Bag: Topshop   |   Earrings: Little Sweet Thing
John Lennon ring: eBay   |   Clear Jelly flats: Gift from Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment