Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mini Outfit Post + More

Here are some photos of what I've been up to lately, including an outfit I wore over the weekend. I re-discovered this old dress and knew instantly that my cat shirt from Forever21 would be perfect underneath it. I added an old Anthropologie skinny belt and some silver flats to match, and voila! I also had to wear my new donut earrings, courtesy of Little Sweet Thing on Etsy. They are so adorable! I also got pink macaron cookie earrings as well. Check out Karen's shop for your fix of cute sweet jewelry and other accessories!



Outfit:

Dress - No idea! I just found it in my closet last week
Shirt - Forever21
Belt - Anthropologie
Silver Flats - Nordstrom
Earrings - Little Sweet Thing on Etsy


                      {weekend staple: a trip to In N Out for their animal fries, burgers and shakes}



{playing around with a giant paper flower that my boss' 9 year old brought home from school last week}


{watching my favorite movie "help" by the beatles. it never gets old}





No comments:

Post a Comment