Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Quite the Ladybug


Most days, I throw on whatever's in my closet that I haven't worn in a while. I'm all about effortless outfits. This one in particular was thrown together in a matter of seconds. I love the sweet striped detail of the dress, paired with the scalloped red/orange cardigan. I just found this Beatles pin floating around in my jewelry box, and decided to throw it on as well. The wedges I wore to The Great & Powerful Oz premiere back in February, and I love them to pieces! Teal is pretty much one of my favorite colors and I always try to wear it no matter what. The ladybug purse I just purchased from Modcloth, and I am in love! I can't wait to wear it all spring and summer long.




 


Dress: Anthropologie [no longer available]
Cardigan: Anthropologie [purchase here]
Ladybug bag: Modcloth [purchase here]
"Hetty" Pump/Franco Sarto via Nordstrom [purchase here]

One thing I should also mention is that I styled my hair using all DryBar products (except for Moroccan Oil volumizing mousse which you can buy at DryBar, and 12 Benefits which is sold at some salons). Their hair products are a miracle! I now have their 1" curling iron, 100 heat proof oil (my all time favorite product hands-down), hairspray, both hairbrushes and dry shampoo and so far, they have done wonders to my hair. Curling is a cinch because the iron has a barrel that moves as you curl, which means it basically does all the work for you. It costs $125 and you can find it at any DryBar location or at any Sephora.


No comments:

Post a Comment