Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bakery Spotlight/Music Playlist

I had a meeting today over on the west side of LA, and after the meeting I thought it would be fitting to stop at my favorite bakery called Susiecakes. For anyone who's not familiar, Susiecakes is the cutest little bakeshop in town. They have a small handful of locations scattered around Los Angeles (ie Brentwood, Calabasas, Newport Beach and Manhattan Beach), as well as a few locations up north (Marin, San Francisco and Menlo Park). Their specialty is (according to their website) "creating simple, American classics using all natural ingredients, and everything is made from scratch." My favorite item of theirs is their classic vanilla cupcake, but you can't really go wrong with anything they have. When I get married someday, I hope that SusieCakes will cater my desserts.





Today was also a really magical day in LA, weather-wise. The sun was shining and there was a slight breeze in the air, but for January, wow. We are lucky out here. To celebrate, I decided to take a drive down Pacific Coast Highway, and put my ipod on shuffle. What came out was the most brilliant playlist ever, and I knew I had to share. I encourage you to listen to each song in order as that will give you the perfect mix. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Susie Cakes! Their "celebration cake" is to-die-for! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete