Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

All-Time Faves: Beauty

I'm the kind of girl who doesn't like to wear a lot of makeup, especially since I have somewhat normal skin that I don't need to cover up (which I'm so beyond grateful for). However, I can't resist some great beauty products. I have finally come up with a list of my favorites that I cannot live without. If you have pale skin like I do, take note.


1. Amazing Cosmetics To-Go Concealer "Medium Beige"
2. "Over The Edge" Essie nail polish
3. Sephora Collection "Instant Moisturizer"
4. Maybelline "Master Drama" in "Midnight Master"(black)
5. Urban Decay "Naked Palette"
6. Giorgio Armani "Face Fabric" in #2
7. Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara
8. Stila Convertible Color in "Petunia"
9. Revlon "Love That Red"


No comments:

Post a Comment