Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Hanging on the Telephone


The other day, I went exploring around Little Tokyo with my friend Karen of Little Sweet Thing, and we stumbled into the cutest boutique, where she found herself a purse in the shape of a tea kettle! I was looking around for something special myself when I locked eyes with the sweetest little telephone bag in pink (it came in other colors, too, but I couldn't NOT get the pink one)! I knew I had to have it. I love novelty bags and dresses, so this was right up my alley. As if I couldn't be lucky enough, I found this ADORABLE 60s print dress from a local shop called Matrushka. I love one-of-a-kind pieces and supporting local designers so much! I can't wait to wear this dress out more when the weather gets warmer. It's been mighty cold here in LA!


I love what the bag says, too! So fun. "I love to hear the sound of your voice!"

Dress by: Matrushka
Telephone bag is from: Miss Lady Bug and purchased at Kools





1 comment:

  1. Your telephone clutch is so cute! Love it
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete