Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sweet Ideas


 Just in case you're still in a panic for the perfect V-Day outfit, or still searching for the perfect Galentine's Day gift for your bestie, here are some of my favorite picks this holiday. I used to not really put much thought into this particular day, but this year I'm really feeling it. I love that all the stores are decorated in red + pink, the candy I feel I can eat as an excuse for celebrating, and having an excuse to eat at my favorite restaurant (which is only reserved for special occasions because of how expensive it is).

For you...


Kate Spade has the cutest array of Valentine's Day clothing and accessories right now, including this dress that's on sale! Link is here


I'm so in love with the latest clutches being sold over at Hello Holiday! Hurry before they're all sold out! Clutch can be found here



I have a number of red lipstick favorites, but lately I've been loving L'Oreal's British Red. It's a great color and consistency, and feels super moisturizing. And you can't beat the price! You can find it here


I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for molten chocolate lava cakes. The recipe for this one is super simple, and would be the perfect thing to bake together after a romantic meal at your favorite restaurant. Recipe can be found here


If I had been a smarter planner, I would've booked a room at the most romantic b&b in Palm Springs (the Korakia Pensione, shown above). Sometimes it's nice to just be somewhere different for a night. If you live in a big city and have always wanted to stay at a certain hotel but never found a reason before, now's a perfect time! If you live in a small town, head into the city! Link to the Korakia can be found here 

For your guy... 




  Ever since I discovered this amazing company (thanks Alison!), I've been convinced this is the best invention ever created. This website has curated artisan chocolates, alcoholic beverages and snacks that you can send to yourself or as a gift to a friend (or lover). Brilliant! I know my guy likes to makes drinks so this is the perfect gift for him, but there is something for everyone here! I particularly love their beef jerky sticks, bacon chocolate bar, and honey + sea salt almond butter! Link to MOUTH can be found here


And finally, for the bestie...

Can't go wrong with the cutest Heart Tumbler ever! Your bestie can take it to work, on a jog around the neighborhood, or even at home. It can be found here

1 comment:

  1. Ah I wish there was a Palm Springs type place within a two hour drive of Cleveland. Oh well. We'll be in LA for Valentine's Day seeing Sparks at the Ace Hotel. Just like we did on our first Valentine's day, except it was at UCLA.

    ReplyDelete