Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Countdown to Memphis

Time has been going by so quickly lately! It's already towards the end of May, and in 14 days, I'll be on my way to Memphis to visit Graceland, Elvis' home, as well as all the other Elvis-related attractions in Memphis and Tupelo, Mississippi. It's a trip that's been a long time coming. I've loved Elvis since I was a little girl, and now I'll actually get to see with my own eyes where he grew up and spent his life. I've already seen his homes in Palm Springs, and have taken a few trips into Beverly Hills to drive by the homes he lived in there throughout the 60's and 70's, but nothing beats Graceland. So as I patiently wait my southern arrival, I will proudly wear my gold embellished Elvis Presley sweatshirt that I purchased from Bow & Drape, and plan the most fun itinerary ever.





Custom Made Sweatshirt - Bow & Drape
Polka Dot Collared Blouse - Forever 21 (no longer available) 
Leggings - Nordstrom
Black Strap Sandals - Vamp Shoes
Gold Bow Headband - Ban.do

1 comment:

  1. How cool! Love, love these pictures!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete