Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

In the Bag

I've been wanting to do a post like this for such a long time! I just purchased the most darling bag ever from Topshop [you can find it here], and I wanted to use it in a special way so I thought I'd share a peek at what I carry inside every day! I have a pretty hectic lifestyle. During the week, I work for a family with five kids and two dogs, running errands all over town. So, I tend to stuff a lot of random items in there when I'm in a rush, but I always make it a point to carry items that would be useful to me every day, such as headphones for when I need that "me" time, lip balm, and a travel size perfume for when I need to freshen up. I also just learned how to make my own DIY photo backdrop courtesy of the lovely Kate from Scathingly Brilliant [tutorial posted here] and I think the photos turned out pretty well!





Inside the bag:

1) The Bag - TopShop purchase (also includes a crossbody strap which I love, link posted above)
2) Lodis Wallet (purchased in Cayenne/Sky) - Nordstrom
3) iPhone/Ice Cream Cone case from Modcloth (no longer available)
4) Beatles coin purchase (got as a birthday gift)
5) Hourglass lipstick in Ballet - Sephora
6) Personalized Name Candy Bar from Dylan's Candy Bar
7) Breakfast earbuds - SweetXo
8) Tocca, Stella mini perfume - Anthropologie
9) Rosebud Salve conditioning balm - Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment