Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pizzeria Mozza

Chris and I love to visit restaurants that pride themselves in great pizza, and Pizzeria Mozza was no exception. It was pretty rainy that day, and we stopped in on a whim. We were seated at the bar with a great view of the pizza making station and wood burning oven. I'm pretty sure this is the best seat in the house. I mean, really. Watching the dough being rolled out (by hand) was pretty magical in itself. I checked in on foursquare and we were able to get two free glasses of Prosecco, which was the perfect partner to our pizza. Ours was full of fennel sausage, panna (a very yummy cream-like cheese), red onions and scallions. Honestly, all of the pizzas sounded amazing and I can't wait to go back and try more soon (even with the prices being a little steep).







...and the dessert menu, which I was too stuffed to even think about ordering from:


No comments:

Post a Comment