1) Half a white onion (sliced longways and thin)
2) Half cup of your favorite mushrooms (cut up into slices)
3) Olive Oil (to drizzle on top of the pizza before it cooks, and to cook the veggies in)
4) Your favorite cheese (I picked shredded mozzarella and a sprinkle of parmesan)
5) Salt + Pepper
6) Rosemary (to add on top after it's finished)
* Pre-heat Oven to 425 degrees *
Step One: Cut up the onions into long, thin slices and add to the pan. Be sure to sprinkle some salt on top to make them sweat
Step Two: Once they've caramelized (about 5 min depending), add the mushrooms and cook until both are a little browned and are soft
Step Three: Add tomato sauce to the crust
Step Four: Add the cooked veggies all over the top of the pizza. Don't miss any open spots! :)
Step Five: Cheese! Add as much cheese over the top of the veggies as you'd like. Some people put some cheese on the crust before they add the veggies, but I like to do the opposite, having the cheese get golden brown on top as it's cooking in the oven. Mmm.
Step Six: Drizzle some olive oil on top of the pizza to help it brown a little on top in the oven, and some pepper
Step Seven: Cook the pizza for 12-15 min or until cooked. The cheese will be a little browned on top and the crust will be crunchy on the edges
Step Eight: Sprinkle some sprigs of rosemary on top, let cool for a little bit, and then serve! Yum!