Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Retro Fashion Inspiration: The Brady Bunch


 When I was little, I was obsessed with The Brady Bunch. So much so, that I wrote letters to every cast member of the show, hoping that I would receive a letter back. To my surprise, both Ann B Davis (Alice!) and the creator of the show (Sherwood Schwartz) sent me back signed photos, and hand written notes, thanking me for taking the time to write to them. I've always been drawn to innocent, wholesome shows (like Full House, another favorite), especially those that revolve around amazing wardrobes. I'm pretty envious of all the girls' outfits on this particular show (and their hair, for that matter), and thought I would pay homage by sharing a little collage of some of my current favorite Brady Bunch-inspired clothes and home accessories that are selling on Modcloth and Bait Footwear's websites right now. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment