Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Taste Testing with Malvi Marshmallows


I'm a sucker for small companies that sell really interesting products, especially when it involves anything sweet! About six months back, I made a post about Edoughble cookie dough that you could eat right out of the package, and now I'm here to tell you about Malvi Marshmallow Confections, based out of Georgia! Malvi is a company that prides itself on making delicious, bite-sized marshmallow treats, sandwiched between two petit beurre cookies, and they are as delicious as they look! They come in a handful of flavors including: Red Velvet, Vanilla Salted Caramel, Mint Chocolate, Spiked Espresso, and Raspberry Hibiscus! They sell the cookies separately. I especially love the punch of salted caramel in the Vanilla ones, but the Red Velvet are good, too! I'm definitely going to order some of these as gifts during this holiday season.

You can order your perfect pack of yummy Malvi marshmallows here!

 

1 comment: