Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My (Current) Favorite Instagrammers

I love Instagram, probably way more than the average person. It's what I use to promote this blog, and it's such a great, simple creative outlet. I follow a lot of people, but I'm pretty picky (if you saw my most liked photos, they mostly consist of baked goods) and I wanted to share my favorite Insta accounts so that others can be inspired as I have been! There are way more than what I'm posting here, but these are the ones I follow pretty religiously and like every single photo that is posted. What are some fun Instagram accounts that you follow? I'd love to know!


I first came across Elizabeth's Instagram while browsing people's liked photos, and right away I knew I would love her posts. Not only does she have the best style, but she has some pretty cute pups, and a love for Elvis, like me! She also decorates the cutest cakes and owns her own boutique which I so wish I could visit. It's in Rhode Island and it's called Shop Bananas. Add her! 
@theconnoisseurofcute


Kelly is amazing. She can take anything and turn it into something practical. For example, did you ever think you could turn a plain ol' straw hat into a donut design, or a piƱata into a taco? Her creativity blows me away and she is truly inspiring. Her wedding is taking place in Palm Springs soon, and I can't WAIT to see all those pictures. I just know it's going to be the most fabulous DIY wedding ever. Follow Kelly! 
@studiodiy / studiodiy.com
 


Carrie is the cutest! She takes the loveliest photos of her daily outfits, places she visits around her hometown of London, and you can't deny the fact that she always looks like she's having the best time wherever she goes. She also loves to indulge in Lush products, which I love, too. Go follow Carrie! 
@wishwishwish / wishwishwish



I love Tieghan's Instagram! I mean, how can you look at her photos and not get hungry for what she's cooked up on her blog? I want to try to make everything I can, as it all looks SO GOOD. I mean, just look at that pasta in the bottom right corner! Yum yum. Go follow her!  
@halfbakedharvest/ half baked harvest
 


Alix is a Parisian girl who loves Charlotte Olympia (a designer who has the cutest bags + shoes that Alix likes to wear on the blog). Her photos are fresh, fun, and make me want to visit Paris asap. Plus, she has great hair! Go follow her!  



You know I love a good Elvis account, and this one is great. Brittany posts some of the best photos of Elvis I've ever seen, and takes great care in making sure that she's always posting something original, or keeping the page interactive with questions for those who are following. I always look forward to her photos popping up on my feed! Go follow her, if you're into Elvis of course! @babyletsplayhouse



This girl has GREAT style. She just recently moved to LA (my hometown) and takes the most gorgeous photos. She loves the 60s and it shows in the photos she chooses to share (like all the ones you see above) and they put a smile on my face. I wish she'd post more often! :p Go follow her! @girlpartyshop

1 comment: