Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Fun in the desert


A few weeks ago, Max and I flew out to California to attend my good friend Amy's wedding and we had the best time! It was held in Pioneertown, which is a little western town in Joshua Tree. I was so thrilled to be able to wear this amazing dress by Collectif for the occasion, an amazing retro-inspired brand from the UK. When I first spotted this dress on their website, it reminded me of something that would've been worn by Ann Margret or some other fabulous curvy actress in the 1960s. The belt is thick and holds everything in, the skirt is full and super twirly (great for dancing!) and the straps are adorable with the shoulder bows. When it arrived in the mail, I tried it on and it fit like a glove and now I'm hooked on this brand! I have a few other pieces that I'm excited to play around with and share right here on the blog soon! Stay tuned :)



Do you have a favorite retro-inspired brand? I'd love to know about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment