Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Outfit Post- How I'm Dressing for Snowy Weather



Outfit Details

Dress by Lindex
Two Tone Bag by Zara
Clogs by Haga Tratoffel

In case you were wondering, yes, it is a still a winter wonderland here in Sweden, and this LA girl is starting to get a littttttle tired of it. I find myself daydreaming of getting dressed in the morning and only having to worry about a t-shirt, jeans and a pair of flats. Since the snow probably won't be going away for a little while longer, I've been trying to find ways to incorporate my love for bright colorful pieces while still doing my best to stay warm, and I'm pretty pleased with what I've been coming up with! I found this dress at a popular store here called Lindex, and tried it on immediately. I fell in love with the adorable sleeves, and the print was so eye-catching that I couldn't help but bring it home. If you remember my last post, I had picked up a pair of clogs by Haga Tratoffel, and decided to try them with this outfit, and I love the result! When it gets warm again, I'm looking forward to wearing the clogs with a t-shirt and jeans, and dresses without tights (a concept I can't WAIT for).

If you've been dealing with annoying snowy weather, I would love to know how you've been maintaining your style while keeping warm. Do you stick to boots and sweaters? Or do you opt to wear dresses and tights like me? Tell me in the comments!





Don't forget that you can still get a pair of clogs with free shipping by using my special code! 
If you're ordering from within Sweden, enter code Haga18 at checkout.
If you're ordering from outside Sweden, enter code Haga1819 at checkout.

xoxo, Jenna










No comments:

Post a Comment