Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Western Flair

Lately I've been obsessing over this simple denim jacket (they're everywhere lately!) that I bought recently. It goes well with pretty much everything in my closet, and it was really affordable. Today, I decided to pair it with one of my all time favorite Anthropologie dresses (complete with a tulle skirt underneath), ankle boots, and tights that have cute studs adorning them. I also had to add in the mint green crossbody bag, because mint is popping up everywhere and it's the best color.  What do you pair your denim jackets with?








Outfit Details:

Denim Jacket - Forever21
Dress - Anthropologie
Tights - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Aldo via Nordstrom
Butterfly clip - Anthropologie (not on the website but currently in stores)
Bag - JCrew

No comments:

Post a Comment