Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Beachy Keen

To go along with my last post, I thought it would be fitting to show how versatile the basic denim jacket is. This time I decided to pair it with my favorite new dress, to give it a more relaxed and unexpected feel. I love the combination of a laid back tough girl jacket with a soft, romantic maxi dress. It's probably the edgiest I've ever dressed, and it's not even that edgy! I also love mixing prints and couldn't help but pair the black and white stripes with my black and white polka dot envelope clutch. The weather has been great here lately, so the boyfriend and I decided to spend our evening at the beach. After the sun went down, we stopped for some authentic Italian gelato, drove by the Bachelor house (I am dying to see it up close!), and picked up hot pizza at our favorite local pizza joint. How have you all been spending your weekend?










 



Outfit details:

Dress - Anthropologie
Necklace - Anthropologie
Denim Jacket - Forever21
Bag - JCrew
Sandals - Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment