Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Swedish summer music playlist


I mayyyy have mentioned that I would be changing up my blog a bit to reflect the lifestyle I'm starting to adopt, and I am so excited to get to share all of my favorite new things with you! Over the past six months, I've been learning about many great Swedish artists that I basically listen to non-stop. Abba is a group that I've been obsessed with since I was in my teens, and when I was in high school, I was a big fan of many Swedish bands including the Division of Laura Lee, The Hives and The Sounds. But these other five artists are new to me, and I'm loving all of their music (especially Zara Larsson, who we almost saw in Stockholm while I was there). Check out the playlist below and feel free to leave a comment with a Swedish or other international artist you're loving at the moment!


1. Veronica Maggio - Jag Kommer

2. Zara Larsson - Lush Life

3. Abba - One Of Us

4. Thomas Stenström -

5. The Dahmers -

6.  Håkan Hellström -

No comments:

Post a Comment