Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Whirlwind Weekend

This weekend has gone by incredibly fast! It was supposed to rain both days, but yesterday turned out to be pleasantly sunny and even a little warm. I spent Friday night with close friends celebrating my upcoming birthday, and Saturday ended up being spent in bed. I guess I had a little too much to drink at my party (two whole drinks.. total lightweight over here). Today, Chris and I spent the afternoon exploring downtown. We stopped by Bottega Louie for a box of macarons and their famous peanut butter terrine, and then made a stop at the Grand Central Market. I am now cuddled up in bed watching the SAG Awards, and I am getting super excited about my birthday on Tuesday. Hope you all have a wonderful start to your week!



I couldn't resist purchasing this cake hat from my favorite local shop, Sweet Xo. I plan on wearing it for my birthday on Tuesday, all day. I have no shame. I will be 28 going on 5 and I'm totally ok with that.






 Outfit Details:

Dress - Modcloth Glacial Relationships dress
Cardigan: JCrew
Belt: Anthropologie (no longer available)
Boots: Forever21 (no longer available)


No comments:

Post a Comment