Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

First post in ages. Hello!

I'm so happy to be back from such a long hiatus! Since the last time I posted, I have gotten a new job (which has kept me extremely busy)! I hope that now that my life is more stable again, I can get back into the swing of things and provide you with more fashion, food and lifestyle posts! I've been feeling so inspired lately, from the fall fashion that's been all over the streets of LA, to even just life at home. I will probably not be posting as frequently as I did last Christmas, but I will try to do my best to post as often as I can.

And to kick off the re-launch of my blog, here is my Wish List of 2012! Hopefully one of these items will catch your eye and will appear on your list, as well!



1. Says It All Wallet - Modcloth
2. Sam Edelman "Petty" booties - Nordstrom
3. "Sleeping Kitty" studs - Catbird NYC
4. NARS Lipstick in "Funny Face" - Sephora
5. Haute to Fox Trot dress - Modcloth
6. BabyCakes recipe book - Amazon
7. Illume Boulangerie Jar Candle in "Whipped Cream & Pear" - Anthropologie
8. Tocca Perfume in "Stella" - Anthropologie
9. Gourmet ice cream - Salt and Straw (* I will be ordering little pints of flavors to test and try, so look out for that post soon)



No comments:

Post a Comment