Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hokise Trunk Show

TodayI stopped by a trunk show for the jewelry line Hokise at Tori Spelling's store (InvenTORI) that I frequent every so often. I have a friend who works there and I thought it would be fun to visit him and see the line. Upon arrival, I noticed the dessert table that was still being set up with Christmas-y decorated cookies, cake pops, and cupcakes (which were amazing). Inside, there was a table set up with hot cocoa, coffee and wine. My poor friend Anthony was swamped with customers, so Chris and I looked around(while we waited to say hi) at the candles, adorable coffee table books, plates, etc. and my favorite- the cheese honey, which I need to buy one of these days. I fell in love with this gorgeous 14k gold necklace by Hokise, which is definitely going on my Christmas wish list.





The desserts (made by JennyCookies.com):



I love Tori. This is the third time I've met her and she's always been so nice. I also adore her kids. They are the cutest. Liam & Stella were running around the store each with pink and blue hair-clips in their hair. So precious.



Adorable wreath from Trader Joe's we put on our door when we got home:



No comments:

Post a Comment